1. What are these meditations based on?
The meditations are ancient practices applied to various contexts of contemporary living and organised as a structured progressive programme series.
2. Is there any religious basis to these meditations?
All the meditations here are created for secular practice which may be used by people of all faith and free thinkers.
3. How much time should I commit for this programme?
30 minutes any time of the day for the duration of the programme is all that you need to commit. But a sustained practice after the programme will build mind muscle memory of the practice.
4. What if I am unable complete this programme within the stipulated number of days?
It is strongly recommended that you complete the programme during the assigned period so that you may derive the full benefit of the programme. Remember it is only a 30-minute per day commitment. But the content of the programme is yours for life, and you may continue to work with it even after the conclusion of the programme.
5. Should the meditations be practiced in a certain sequence?
The meditations are organised in increasing order of skill so it is advisable to train in the sequence in which they are organised. But after the programme, you may use them on the basis of need using the appropriate one for the context in which you find yourself.
6. Will I have access to the talks and meditations after the course?
The content is accessible by you for life at no extra cost.
7. Do I need any preparation for this practice?
Just sit down in a comfortable and quiet space, listen to the talks and meditate.
8. What are the write ups on the meditations for?
The write ups on each of the meditations are to help you understand the tool better. They describe the best use for each meditation and tips on their practice.
9. Is it possible to get live guidance from the Master?
This programme is structured for self-study together with a live session with the Master at the start and end. However, for an extra fee, the Master can be accessed for personal sessions. Please write to [email protected] for further details and to set up a session.