Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are these meditations based on?
The meditations are ancient practices applying various contexts of contemporary living and organised as a structured progressive programme.
2. Is there any religious basis to these meditations?
All the meditations here are created for secular practice – which may be used by people of all faith and free thinkers alike.
3. How much time should I commit for this programme?
Just 10-minutes a day for 7 days of the programme. You may sustain this practice after the programme to build this into your muscle memory and be able to meditate without any device.
4. How do I continue this journey after this programme?
At the end of this programme, you may sign up for Calm in Chaos – Focus, which offers 5 meditations and 8 talks to be experienced over 15 days.
5. Should the meditations be practiced in a certain sequence?
The meditations are organised in increasing order of skill. So, it is advisable to train in the sequence in which they are organised. But after the programme, you may use them in any order.
6. Will I have access to the talks and meditations after the course?
The content is accessible by you for life at no extra cost.
7. Do I need any preparation for this practice?
Just sit down in a comfortable and quiet space to meditate.
8. Is it possible to get live guidance from the Master?
This programme is structured as a self-discovery experience. However, you could sign up for future programs which include sessions with the Master. You may also the Master for personal sessions. Please write to [email protected] for further details and to set up a session.